As we continue to adapt to work to government instruction to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to keep people safe, we would like to provide you with our most recent and updated documentation relating to COVID-19.
Please click on the links provided. Here you can access our updated risk assessment & COVID-19 Policy.
We continue to work closely with our Health and Safety service provider with sector specific expertise. All our documentation and measures are done in collaboration with them.
SuperStars are continually adapting to government advice. To summarise.
- All specialists have signed off that they have read, understood and agree to abide by our updated COVID-19 policy.
- All specialists in Wales have signed off that they have read and familiarised themselves with the ‘Operational Guidance for Schools and Settings: Keep Education Safe (COVID-19)’ Welsh Government Publication and the ‘Guidance on Learning over the summer term: Keep Education Safe (COVID-19)’ Welsh Government Publication.
- All specialists in England have signed off that they have read and familiarised themselves with the ‘Planning Guide for Primary Schools’ Government Publication and the ‘Coronavirus: implementing protective measures in Education and Childcare settings’ Government Publication.
- All employees have undertaken training & assessment online relating to COVID-19. A Certificate has been awarded to each employee.
- Core management have undertaken training & assessment for senior managers and business owners relating to COVID-19. Certificates have been awarded.
Back to School
SuperStars continue to work to government instruction to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to keep people safe. If you have opted to cancel provision for COVID-19 related reasons but now circumstances have changed, please contact us to discuss your updated requirements and we will do all we can to support.
One of SuperStars’ core values is ‘People Focused’. During the current COVID-19 pandemic our priority has always been, keeping people safe & guaranteeing an income, whilst ensuring partner schools receive the best possible support.
We would like to confirm that all specialists contracted to our partner schools have received 100% of their expected salary, even when not in placement because of closures and restrictions in place. This has been made possible thanks to you. Schools continued to pay invoices as directed by government (PPN02/20). This allowed funds to be passed down the chain, from government to school, school to SuperStars & SuperStars to employees.
We are very much looking forward to schools resuming normal operations. We are business as usual for the upcoming academic year and are really excited about the fantastic pool of subject specialists that we have in place and ready to go. We are working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure our partner schools continue to receive the very best levels of service.
Should you wish to discuss any of the above areas then please feel free to contact us anytime.
SuperStars Management Team