Our recruitment process
We’re looking for exceptional people. People who can give children exciting new experiences that add value to their learning. People who can help children develop a bright future.
So our recruitment process is robust. It’s designed to make sure we only appoint specialists who are enthusiastic, energetic, committed to quality education and who can handle a class full of lively children.
It goes like this:
- Email your CV to us at the address below.
- If your CV shows you have the skills and experience we’re looking for we’ll arrange to interview you over the telephone.
- If your aspiration, initiative and attitude match ours we’ll arrange for you to undertake a practical assessment at one of our partner schools.
- We’ll ask you to lead a lesson so you can show us how well you work with children. We need to see that you can plan and run a lesson, hold the children’s attention, involve them all and help them learn. We also need to see how well you manage any challenging behaviour.
- If your lesson meets our high standards we’ll make you an initial job offer.
- Before you can start work you’ll have to complete our induction training. This includes behaviour management, safeguarding and time shadowing one of our senior subject specialists.
- We’ll also check your qualifications and references, run an enhanced DBS check and make sure you’re eligible to work in the UK.
- The final stage of our process is a six-week starter programme. You’ll receive support from our head of training who will continue to observe your practice and give you on-site training.
How to apply
If you’re up to the job, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.